Daily French speaking Nanny in Kensington, London
Type of Job
Full time Live out
May 7th, 2022
St Pancras Recruitment
About the Agency
About the job
A busy family based in London - Kensington, seeks a permanent nanny who is keen to work in a live-out position Tuesday to Saturday from 11am till 8pm.
The nanny will care for three children aged from 4 to 8 years old.
The duties include:
• Looking after the children.
• Collecting them from school.
• Stimulating them in French.
• Going to their activities.
• Organizing activities for them.
• Teaching them good manners.
• Feeding them.
• Helping with bath time and bed time.
The ideal nanny will be able to work within a team. Looking for someone experienced, dynamic, flexible, sporty, well-presented and well-spoken. The nanny will be strict when needed.
The salary offered is £650 net per week, about £47K gross per year.
To apply for this role, please email your CV.