Live in French speaking Nanny in Notting Hill, London
Type of Job
Full time Live in
May 31st, 2022
French Nanny London
About the Agency
About the job
LIVE-IN NANNY (French speaking) - Notting Hill, London W10.
- Start date: End of August/ Early September.
- To look after two girls (4 and 6 years old)
- Location: Notting Hill, London W10 (close to Portobello Road)
- Working days and hours:
Monday to Friday from 7am to 9am and from 3pm to 7.30pm
+ babysitting if needed.
Hours during school holidays to be discussed with the family.
- Salary: £350-450 net/week depending on the candidate.
- Duties: Get the girls ready in the morning before school, collect them from school and look after them until bedtime. (Prepare dinner for them, help with homework, reading, bath, bed routine.)
- Accommodation: Single-bedroom, generous bathroom (shared with children.)
- Language requirements : French speaking and able to communicate in English.
- Driving licence: Preferred but not required.
- Bonus if the nanny can travel with the family.
- The family has one dog (Cocker spaniel). The family has someone who walks the dog every day.
- The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
- The family is looking for someone calm, discreet, and respectful.