French speaking Nanny in Kensington, London
Type of Job
Full time Live out
May 21st, 2022
St Pancras Recruitment
About the Agency
About the job
A lovely family based in London, W14 – Kensington seeks a permanent full-time live-out French speaking nanny to care for their two children aged 3.5 and 5.5 years old Monday to Friday from 10am till 6pm.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Daily care of the children and responsibility for their wellbeing.
• Collecting the children from nursery / school (nearby, walkable distance).
• Preparing nutritious and varied meals for the children.
• Washing / ironing of the children's clothes (inc. school uniform).
• Playing with the children at home and arranging activities for them (playdates, trips to the park, museums, picnics etc.).
• Helping the children with their education (e.g. reading, writing, maths).
• Bathing the children.
• Household duties associated with the care of the children.
This position is to start on the 6th of June 2022. The salary offered is £13 net per hour.
To apply for this role, please email your CV.