French speaking Nanny in Clapham, London
Type of Job
Part time Live out
June 3rd, 2022
St Pancras Recruitment
About the Agency
About the job
A lovely family based in London, SW11 – Clapham seeks a permanent live-out French speaking nanny to care for their two children aged 4 & 6 old Monday to Friday from 1pm till 7pm.
The duties include:
• Looking after the children.
• Doing the school runs (the school is very close to the house).
• Tidying up the children’s bedroom.
• Keeping the children’s play areas clean and tidy.
• Doing their laundry & ironing.
• Stimulating them in French.
• Cooking their meals & feeding them.
• Managing after school and holiday activities.
• Keeping up to date with school news and events.
This position is to start in September 2022. The salary will be dependent on experience
To apply for this role, please email your CV.