French speaking after school Nanny in Islington, London
Type of Job
Part time Live out
May 31st, 2022
French Nanny London
About the Agency
About the job
After-school nanny (French speaking) - Islington, London N1
- To look after three children (Boy 12yo, boy 10yo and girl 8yo)
- The children are going to the same English-French school (Jeannine Manuel)
- Start date: September.
- Location: Islington, London N1.
- Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, roughly 2.30pm to 7.30pm and school holidays to be discussed and mutually agreed with the family.
- Salary: £14-£15 net/hour.
- Language requirements: French speaking and strong in English, if not fluent.
- English speaking family.
- Main duties: Pick up the children from school, help with homework (in French and English), prepare healthy meals, children’s laundry.
- The family is looking for someone caring, patient, playful, organised, and creative, who will encourage the children in music, art, and sports.
- The nanny needs to be fully vaccinated.