English & French speaking ROTA Nanny in Geneva, Switzerland
Type of Job
June 21st, 2022
My Sweet Days Nanny Agency
About the Agency
About the job
A lovely family, living in the Geneva Area is looking for an English and French speaking Nanny on a rota basis. She is to look after 2 children aged 5 and 7.
The position will be on a 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off rotation or 21/21
This is a full time permanent contract. It’s to start as soon as possible.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking care of the daily life of the two children, a 5 year old girl and a 7 year old girl
- Getting the children ready for school
- Accompanying and collecting the children from school
- After school routine (arts and crafts, sports, bathing, putting on pyjamas)
- Homework for the 7 year old.
- Creating a stimulating and safe environment for the children
- Cleaning and tidying up the rooms, playroom and kitchen after meals
- Communicating with parents on all aspects of their children's care.
- Being flexible to babysit in the evening if parents decide to go out.
- Accompanying during school holidays.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a nanny with a VIP/High profile family
- English speaking candidate, level C1 minimum. French is a plus.
- Driving license
- European passport or Swiss Permit
- Dynamic, educational and autonomous person
- Be active and dynamic
- Excellent presentation and discretion
ID Position: MSD_235_Rota Nanny Live-in
Start date: ASAP
Location : Geneva
Work contract: Permanent
Working hours : From 7am until the children go to bed
Salary : CHF 6'000