English speaking Career Nanny needed for UHNW family in Monaco
Type of Job
Full time Live in
April 29th, 2022
About the Agency
About the job
A competent and experienced career Nanny sought within a HNWI family based in Monaco to look after 2 boys aged 2and 3yo. The nanny should ideally be happy to commit to a long term. EU passport holders only will be considered for the role.
The Nanny sought should be reliable, trustworthy, flexible, with a strong work ethic and significant experience in a similar role. An experience in Early years development is preferable.
Extensive travel Worldwide involved in Europe, USA, Middle East.
Full time live-in
6 days 13 hours per day (the day off could be a weekday)
Very fluent English
Start date: 1st September
salary: £250+ per 24 hours shift (negotiable for the right candidates)
List of duties:
- Looking after 2 boys 2 & 3 yo.
- Change nappies
- Prepare, sterilise and clean feeding equipment
- Safeguarding and physical care of the children
- ensure their wellbeing
- focusing on the children development
- Provide activities that support the children development following an early years curriculum
- Helping the little boys grow and allowing them "to explore the world"
- Ensure he reaches his milestones
- Communicate with parents on all aspects of the children care
- Ensure the children have a nutritious and well balanced lifestyle
- Plan and cook balanced, healthy and nutritious meals adapted to the age of the children ...
Please kindly note that a clear DBS, an up to date First Aid certificate, checkable references, ideally childcare qualifications are crucial to be able to apply for this position. Only EU passport holders will be considered for the role.