German speaking Live in Nanny in Ladbroke Grove, London
Type of Job
Full time Live in
June 18th, 2022
Ladbroke Grove, London
About the Agency
About the job
Our clients, a lovely couple living in Ladbroke Grove, are seeking a Nanny, preferably native German speaking, for their 2 children – 3 years and 8 months old.
They are ideally looking for someone with a wealth of knowledge to help guide them and the children, as well as offering tips and techniques regarding the children’s development.
A typical working week will be Monday to Friday, 7.00/8.00am till 7.00pm. The couple employ a Housekeeper who works 3 days per week.
The Nanny will be responsible for all nursery duties, along with the following:
- Speaking to the children solely in German – fully immersing them into the language and improving their language skills
- Supporting their daily routine
- Keeping the children active – taking them to the park
- Taking them to age-appropriate activities/playgroup
- Organising playdates
- Assisting with the Nursery drop off and pick up
- Travelling with the family for a period in the summer months
Fundamentally, the family are looking for a nurturing and confident Nanny to join their family unit. It is preferred that you have experience with children of a similar age, are not afraid to be hands-on with the children, and are a confident swimmer.
Location: Ladbroke Grove
Contract Length: Permanent
Start Date: September 2022
Children: 2 children – G3 years & B8 months
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Working Hours: 7.00am/8.00am – 7.00pm
Accommodation: Private bedroom and en-suite shower room on the top floor of the residence
Salary: circa £50,000